The Ball Is Square brings you the latest daily scoop on all things football!
- Although Los Blancos are unlikely to approve a move during the January window, Arsenal is willing to sell Kai Havertz to Real Madrid in a £35 million deal. Havertz was being pursued by Real Madrid before he signed with Arsenal
- Denzel Dumfries, a player on the Netherlands national team, is being pursued by Manchester United and Chelsea, while Inter Milan is requesting a price tag of about £43 million.
- Jean-Clair Todibo, a centre-back for Nice who may replace Raphael Varane in the event of Saudi Arabia’s interest, is another defensive target for Manchester United.
- Arsenal would prefer to sign Brentford’s Ivan Toney next summer instead of in the upcoming January transfer window.
- After keeping a close eye on Fluminense’s midfielder Andre during Saturday’s Copa Libertadores final victory against Boca Juniors, Tottenham and West Ham have joined Arsenal, Fulham, and Liverpool in the hunt to recruit him.
- Thiago Alcantara might end up at Juventus or Inter if he decides to leave Liverpool after his contract ends next summer.
- Gabriel Barbosa’s transfer to Manchester United in the upcoming January transfer window has been ruled out by Flamengo vice president Marco Braz. There is also no truth to the rumours that Barbosa may be engaged in a trade for Manchester United’s Antony.