The Ball Is Square brings you the latest daily scoop on all things football!
- 30-year-old former France defender Raphael Varane may depart Manchester United in January due to not getting along with United manager Erik ten Hag.
- In the race to recruit English winger Samuel Iling-Junior, 20, from Juventus, Tottenham is now ahead of Newcastle.
- Giorgi Mamardashvili, a 23-year-old goalkeeper for Valencia and the Georgian national team, is being pursued by Tottenham, Newcastle, and Manchester United.
- Fulham is making a stronger push for 21-year-old Senegalese centre-half Arouna Sangante of Le Havre.
- 22-year-old Brazilian midfielder Andre, who plays for Fluminense, has also piqued Fulham’s interest.
- 16-year-old Brazilian winger Estevao Willian, better known as “Messinho,” is being pursued by Chelsea and Palmeiras, while Spanish giant Barcelona is also interested in signing him.
- Dennis Bergkamp, an Arsenal legend, has been called back to the team to serve as an academy coach by manager Mikel Arteta.