We at The Ball is Square strongly believe in protecting the confidentiality and security of information we collect about our users.
Why We Need to Know About You
We need to know about you so that we can provide you with information on products and services and better target our sports content offering to your interests. What we need to know about you includes your address, age and preferences.
How We Learn About You
What we know about you we get mostly from you. We do not collect personally identifiable information about you except when you specifically provide such information on a voluntary basis..
How We Protect What We Know About You
We treat what we know about you confidentially. Our employees take care in handling your information. They may get information about you only when there is a good reason to do so. We take all the necessary steps to make our databases secure and to safeguard the personal information we have about you.
How We Use and Disclose What We Know About You
We may use anything we know about you to help us serve you better. We will not disclose your information to any third party save for the following exceptions:
– To help us process questions you may have about a purchase, registration or other inquiry you may have.
– To confirm or correct what we know about you.
– To help us or law enforcement agencies prevent fraud, money laundering, terrorism and other crimes.
– To allow for verification of what we know about you.
– Data processing requirements.
– Assisting an agency perform research for us.
– Compliance with the law or request of a government agency for example, complying with a search warrant.
– Compliance with an audit our business.
– If we sell all or any part of our business or merge with another company.
Third Party Data Collection
Sharing Your Data in Public Areas of our Sites
You should be aware that when you voluntarily disclose personally identifiable information (e.g. user name, e-mail address) on any of our message boards, that information, along with any substantive information disclosed in your communication, can be collected and correlated and used by third parties and may result in unsolicited messages from other posters or third parties. Such activities are beyond our control.
How We Use IP Addresses
We may use your IP address to help diagnose any problems with our server or to administer our websites. Your IP address may be used to help identify you and to gather broad demographic information that helps us understand user requirements. This specific information will only be used within our organisation and we will only share or use this information on an aggregate basis.
Links to Other Sites
Our site contains links to other sites outside of our control. We are not responsible for the content or privacy practices or the content of such websites.