The Ball Is Square brings you the latest daily scoop on all things football!
- Aaron Ramsdale is eager to leave the Emirates after losing his spot to David Raya, and Arsenal is willing to trade the goalie in the summer of 2024.
- Crystal Palace’s centre-back Marc Guehi, who is also a target for Manchester United and City, is rumoured to be joining Arsenal.
- To permanently sign Chelsea striker Romelu Lukaku next summer, AS Roma is prepared to use Tammy Abraham as part of a swap deal.
- Ivan Toney, a striker for Brentford who is attracting interest from Chelsea, has scared off rival suitors Arsenal and Tottenham Hotspur with his asking price of £61 million.
- After no longer being a part of Real Madrid’s starting eleven, Toni Kroos is considering a possible transfer to the Premier League. His agents are scheduled to get in touch with representatives from Arsenal, Chelsea, Man City, Manchester United, and Tottenham.
- In the upcoming January transfer window, Jamal Musiala is prepared to demand a departure from Bayern Munich if his performance under Thomas Tuchel does not improve. The German international is being pursued by Liverpool, Manchester City, and Real Madrid.
- Chelsea plans to split ways with Trevoh Chalobah in the new year and is looking to replace him with Bayer Leverkusen’s Edmond Tapsoba among other targeted players.
- Aston Villa is gearing up to begin contract negotiations with midfielder Douglas Luiz, amid Arsenal’s interest.
- Ferland Mendy, a left-back for Real Madrid, is up for sale, but manager Carlo Ancelotti is doing all he can to keep the Frenchman on the team.